As you well know, we are all experiencing some unprecedented times. Here at Bay Gardens, we have implemented a number of protocols to keep our employees, customers and families safe while remaining open for business under guidance from the State of New York.
SHOP ONLINE & DELIVERY:
We have expanded the products that we offer online. You can now shop most of our garden center inventory here on our website. From soils & mulches to vegetable plants, we invite you to shop online and have your orders delivered to your home or utilize curbside pickup. We have implemented free local delivery for orders over $30 to our surrounding community.
For those outside of our immediate community but within our delivery zones, we are still delivering every day. You can place your orders online or over the phone and we will contact you thereafter to schedule a delivery. Please note that deliveries outside of our immediate area may take a few days to get to you. Delivery has been in high demand and we therefore have a backlog of deliveries to get to.
You are welcome to place your order online and choose store pickup. You are able to leave an order note or respond to your order confirmation email indicating that you'd like curbside pickup. Please give us time to prepare your order and notify us when you would like to pick up.
Delivery & Pickup orders can also be placed over the phone.
We are open to the public on a limited schedule. We have changed store hours and days open in order to reduce exposure. Please check our social media for up-to-date closings and changes to schedule.
When we are open, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Employees are provided facemasks and gloves.
- Check out will now be at the booth in the yard. Gift Shop is closed until further notice.
- Our chip reader will be located outside of the booth. Our chip reader also accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay and Tap Payments for contactless payments.
- Employees and customers are expected to practice Social Distancing. We have encountered issues with customers not practicing social distancing from our employees and it will not be accepted.
- Customers are expected to wear face coverings.
We ask that you please respect these protocols as we continue to stay open to the public during this crisis.